Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pajama Jeans...

Okay so here is a disturbing story....

Last Monday I had some time to kill before I had to teach so I decided to hit up Starbucks in the Student Union. As I was in line, minding my own business, the girl behind asked me if I was wearing Pajama Jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry, what? As soon as she asked me this I believe I got a look in my eyes that said "Like I think you just asked me if my jeans were pajama jeans, but I may have zoned out and didn't fully hear you.!.!" But I heard right...she thought my jeans were Pajama Jeans, and had I not just spent $4.75 on my coffee, I may have thrown it in her face!

First of all, My jeans were from Banana Republic. They are dark denim, skinny jeans! They IN NO WAY resemble those Pajama Jeans. Trust me! I would never purchase my jeans via an informational where if I purchase one pair at $9.99, I get a second pair free. I don't roll that way!

Second of all, who actually buys Pajama Jeans? Anyone? NO...the answer would be NO! I mean I get the concept, comfy pants that look like jeans, but hello that is why black leggings with tunics and riding boots are around! Comfy, stylish and trendy! Pajama Jeans do not fit in that category. AND the pajama jean commercial always is on the T.V.'s at the gym for some reason. Which I find is a sign that if the whole working out thing ends up as an epic fail, you can always get jeans made out of spandex with an elastic waist band....and truthfully there will never be a time in my life where I will be at that point!

Listen up everyone! Pajama Jeans ruin lives and $4.75 Skinny Carmel Lattes! You think I could enjoy my coffee after that comment?


No comments:

Post a Comment